Brunswick Cannery Company fonds
- Source of title proper: Title based on the contents of the fonds.
32.5 cm of textual records
The Brunswick Canning Company constructed three Brunswick Canneries; two on the Fraser River in 1893 and the third at Rivers Inlet in 1897. In 1903 the canneries were sold to the British Columbia Packer's Association. At that time the operations of Brunswick Cannery No. 1 at Steveston were amalgamated with the adjoining Imperial Cannery, while the Rivers Inlet cannery remained operational until 1930. The Brunswick Cannery at Canoe Pass canned salmon until 1930 when it became a fish camp for Imperial Canning.
The fonds consists of the records of the Brunswick Cannery located at Canoe Pass (1900-1928). It consists of financial records, most notably invoices and receipts from various merchants in the area of the cannery. These records provide some information about the goods and services required by the early canneries and also indicate the costs of such items. The fonds also includes some material from the Anglo-American Cannery Company (1896-1913).
控制使用, 复制, 和发布的术语
Inventory available. PDF document attached.